"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." ~ Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Living Social ....a new fave deal website

Somewhere during the past 6 months I have finally started to attempt to actually use groupon, half off depot and living social to get "deals". This has resulted in a movie ticket that I never had time to use, as well as a discount on the sunday paper, an amazon gift card and some certificates to eat out. I probably should not admit this, but I was very excited today when I realized that Living Social had a $10 for $50 worth of stuff deal today for Vistaprint.

For whatever it's worth - I LOVE Vistaprint! Besides the fact that you can shop through Ebates OR Upromise and get 5% back for them, I like how you can customize cards and that they have good, prompt service. I ordered thank you cards for the wedding from them, miscellaneous stuff I need and I usually order my Christmas cards through them as well. This past Christmas I had to break down and do store bought without furkid pictures between class, my foot, and mom's surgery - and then was questioned why they didn't make an appearance.

So, I took the first step for Christmas and ordered my deal today. I should have a few months to get pictures together now, organize and then go ahead and order them in a few months. I typically order early so they're back, they're ready and so I actually have time to write them. Although I finally had to break down and write a short letter for some relatives to give them updates on ALL of us, I really hate having to do that. Maybe this year will be different....but, probably not. At least it will have some cute pictures though of the furkids. :)

No comments: