I swear...I was not planning to start by labeling books or anything. Promise. However, I just found out (thanks to Goodreads) that the new Lauren Willig book has a cover and I seriously cannot wait for it to come out. Although it probably won't be out until January 201
0.The series started with The Secret History of the Pink Carnation and when I read the book jacket in Borders, it seemed like something that would amuse me. Let's just say that the idea of writing a book about researching academic type topics mixed with fun just demanded that I read it. The bad part was that I became hooked on these books once I read the first and then drove myself crazy waiting for the library to receive the next installment. I finished around February which was when the 5th book came out and now I've been waiting to hear about the next book. So, I swear I'm not crazy but I'm probably a little too ecstatic that this book now has a cover and is closer to coming out.
Have I mentioned lately how much I am told that I really should just try my hand at writing a book? I have ideas and I've finally realized that it could be a good idea....but really.....then I would actually have to start writing. That's where the problem comes in...I don't know exactly what I want to do or how I want to start and the aspect of time needed to write tends to cause a slight problem. But....I'm really growing to like the idea more and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment