"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." ~ Dr. Seuss

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Crazy week!

So, as I may have mentioned previously last week started the new term for grad school. I ended up with one class - a research methodology one which I hate with a passion. I don't like the text, discussions or anything else at this point so really....my life may suck quite a bit until October.

Also, as of this past Monday I went back to the vet working in the mornings to help out. So far I'm enjoying myself but it's funny how much some things change while others are still very much the same. Granted it's been almost 5 years since I left but it's so weird at times to see everything that we used to talk about or we set as goals actually be in place.

The working and most horrible class ever is not helping my kitchen attempts though (sadly) and so far I have fallen down a bit on house stuff. But I'm hoping that once we get into a better routine and once I get past the horrible class reading that things will become easier. My favorite part though is how a certain husband doesn't completely understand yet that by me working it means that he should be picking up a few more chores around the house. Who knows.

No comments: